February 27, 2015

The Llamas are a loose.


Please watch until the end. You won't regret it! 

1. I feel like I should yell "FREE THE LLAMAS!" really loud for obviously no reason but for the satisfaction of yelling such a thing.

2. How many people does it take to catch two llamas?? Apparently, an entire town.

3. The stories those reporters get to tell now... "How was your day at work hunny?" "It was actually quite excited. I got to report on local llamas who got loose for a full hour. Later, I even got to interview him! He's been on SNL!" SMH

3. I also have these words from Llama Llama Red Pajama swirling around my head, "Baby Llama, what a tizzy! Sometimes. Mama's very busy. Please stop all this llama drama."  Yes,  I do have the book memorized. 

4. I need a lasso lessons, because you never know when YOU might encounter a llama.

5. Better yet maybe I need a cowboy.

6. Better, better yet maybe I need to train Jeremy in how to be a cowboy.

7. Now, I want Mexican food.

8. Why? Because, clearly, all cowboys live in Texas and Texas has the best Mexican food. Duh.

9. I think I want a pet Llama. Do they eat Mexican food?

10. Maybe I shouldn't be blogging at midnight.....

Night! :)

No comments: