June 3, 2011

What are YOU doing tonight??

Cause I know what I am doing.

I'll be in my pajamas watching CMT's Next Superstar.

Wanna know why??

Well, you see. I happen to know one of the finalists.

Yup, Steven Clawson is making it BIG.


He's got one of those stories everyone loves. A boy with huge dreams who grew up in a small town in South Georgia;  a minister for a father and the sweetest mother who happens to be a teacher plus three brothers. He has a beautiful wife who's unending support encourages him onward. And to top it off: a daughter on the way. I mean, really, what's not to love??

Oh. And let's not forget the voice or the super-talented songwriting skills he possesses. (Just head over to iTunes and take a listen for yourself. You won't regret it.)

I cannot tell you just how excited and proud I am of him.

But, to be honest, I'm not surprised. He's had stardom written all over him since we were kids.


So, again, I ask. What are YOU doing tonight?

Cause I'm going to be watching CMT at 9/8c with my phone ready to vote!!

And I totally think you should do the same.

In the meantime, how about stopping over at Facebook to "like" his fan page? (www.facebook.com/stevenclawsonmusic)

Then, get ready to vote!

You'll be able to vote until June 10th via text or www.cmtnextsuperstar.com just in case you can't watch it tonight. And no worries... I'll be sure to update you on the full instructions after tonight's episode.

Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments: