June 6, 2011

Bradley's Baptism

The beginning of May was a dear time for Jeremy and I as we celebrated the baptism of Bradley and committed to raise him in a Christian home and to pray for and with him for the rest of his life.

We are so honored that the Lord would entrust us with Bradley and are excited to see what God's plans are for him.


The outfit Bradley wore was the same outfit my dad wore 48 years ago at his baptism. I was blessed to have my dad as such a strong Christian example growing up so Bradley wearing his gown was really, really special.



 Bradley and I with my parents

Us with my Grandparents

When I think about my spiritual journey, my grandparent's had a huge impact on it through watching their lives and hearing their story. I was so happy that we could have them at the baptism while they were in town from Texas. Bradley has such a wonderful legacy.


 Bradley with Jeremy's parents

 Bradley with Jeremy's dad and Grandpa

If you can't tell, we has quite a group there and unfortunately we didn't get a picture with them all. Bradley really is one blessed baby to have so many people from family, friends, to our church who love him and will help support us and him in the Lord as we grow.

-------

PS

To vote for Steven Clawson as CMT's Next Superstar,

1. Text STEVEN to 32709

2. "Like" the CMT Next Superstar Facebook page and vote in their voting section or you can vote online at www.cmtnextsuperstar.com (But you must be logged in for the vote to count!).

You can vote 10 times per method per day!! So what are you waiting for?? Get voting!!

No comments: