December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bradley!!


Dear Bradley:

Happy 1st birthday, little man!

We survived!!

I am so proud to be your mommy and so thankful that God has blessed mine and your daddy's life with you.

Just a year ago, we were sitting in the hospital staring at your tiny self wondering what was in store for us and knowing that it was going to be fun, exciting, and lots of hard work.

We were not wrong. It is amazing to me how easily you fit into our family. I can barely remember a time without you. You have added so much joy to our every day.

My favorite part has been watching you figure out the world around you and watching all your firsts. From your first smile to your first hug to your first word to your first laugh to your first rolling over to your first crawl to your first step to your first kiss to your first joke to your first point. Each of these firsts I will cherish forever and each of these moments make me so excited about the moments to come.

Your life is just beginning, little man.

I pray that as you grow, you will grow to love the Lord with all your heart and become a man after His heart. I pray that your daddy and I have courage, strength, and wisdom in our parenting. That we help guide you toward Christ. And I pray that you enjoy life.

You are smart.
You are kind.
You are important.

We love you to the moon and back,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: