October 11, 2009

Things that make me go "aw yay!"

Oprah has her "favorite things" list. I have my "aw yay!" list.

Number 5 on my list is my onion goggles.


They prevent tears when cutting onions! It is so awesome. I could cut onions all day long!

Number 4 on my list is Vampire Diaries.



I know this isn't a thing, but it does make me go aw yay! I am addicted. The show reminds me of Dark Shadows. It's way cool. Check it out for real. Thursdays at 8 p.m.

Number 3 on my aw yay! list is my new purse hook!


It is seriously cool. No more does my purse have to sit on the nasty floor. I don't have to put it in my lap. No worries about someone stealing it. It is the best invention ever!

Number 2 and 1 (because it is just that great) is my NEW CAR!!!



For the past two months, Jeremy and I have been a one car family. My car decided that it had lived long enough. And it died on Highway 247. It was a sad day at our home. For the past two months, we have managed. We traded off the best we could, but to be honest with me in grad school, I got the car the most. I felt so bad. But no more!! We now have two cars!! And mine is great!!



It's a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu. With remote start, OnStar, tons of compartments and storage, and, of course, the new car smell!! It is wonderful!

Even Parker likes it!

It came with XM radio too.

 AW YAY!!!!!!

No comments: