May 3, 2011

Oreos = McFatty

Last week, I decided I was going to make Oreo Trifle.

I bought all the ingredients. Brownie mix, Oreos, Whipped Topping, chocolate pudding, and a Hershey Bar

But I didn't want to eat it all alone. And I had no party.

So I decided to go ahead and eat the Oreos. Out of the group, it would go stale first, right?

As I ate the Oreos throughout the week, I kept thinking, "I am so glad that Jeremy noticed these Oreos and is helping me eat them; he loves Oreos."

I seriously had this thought e.v.e.r.y. t.i.m.e. I opened the Oreos.

Then, on Saturday, Jeremy brings the bag of Oreos into the living room and this is how our conversation went.

Me: "I am so glad you noticed the Oreos and have been helping me eat them."

Jeremy: " Um.. I just now noticed them."

Me: "You are kidding me."

Jeremy: "No."

Me: "No, I'm serious. They've been disappearing kinda fast and I know it hasn't been just me."

Jeremy: "It wasn't me helping you."

Then, Jeremy opens the bag and, internet, what does he find???

One oreo.

I kid you not.

One stinkin' oreo.

Yes, I ate about a hundred and Jeremy ate one.

And so now we have the source of my problem in loosing the last 8 pregnancy pounds.

And the reason I haven't eaten since.

No comments: