July 7, 2011

Four years and counting

I love my husband. I love how smart he is. I love that he works hard. I love that he is just as competitive, if not more, than me. I love his servant-like heart. I love that we can fight knowing that we'll make up quickly. I love how he makes me laugh. I love his laugh. I love watching him become an amazing dad. I love watching Bradley's love grow for him. And I love that at any moment a dance party can commence in our living room.

So in honor of our fours years, Jeremy....



Happy four years, Jeremy! I am so thankful God gave us to each other and that our love does grow stronger with each passing day.


For example, my love grew stronger because you took the day off to take me to brunch ;-)

It really did make this day perfect.

Thank you.

I love you with all my heart.
Jessica

Now, on a completely different note, I swear my dad had the lead singers hairstyle growing up. I am also kinda sure he had a very similar suit... I just hope he didn't dance like the bassist. Although, that wouldn't really surprise me either.

No comments: