August 17, 2011

Video of the Week: Crawling and Playing Ball

After receiving an e-mail from my Grandpa last week, I realized that neither have I told you Bradley officially crawls "normally" or shown you a video! I apologize.


PS If you don't want to watch the whole video, you should at least go to the end. It's funny.

PSS Bradley and Parker seriously "play ball" like this all the time. Parker will take him his ball. Bradley will throw it. Parker will watch. Bradley will chase the ball. Bradley will throw the ball again. Parker will continue to watch. I'm starting to think that Parker is making fun of our kid.

1 comment:

The Almeidas said...

Oh my goodNESS!!! Crawling machine! I can't wait to snuggle with that little face in 2 weeks! And see you too, of course... I can't wait to hear that "baaaaahhh" (cue 3:12 and you'll hear it) :)
Hugs!