January 24, 2012

Daily Photos {part duex}

Guess what? It is sunny and 70 degrees here.... in JANUARY! Can you believe it? Today is also the first sunny day in about 5 days. I'm waiting on B to wake up so we can go for a run outdoors.

In the meantime, I thought I'd catch you up on my daily January Instagram photo challenge.


(PART 1):
A normal shot of my bed. Just so you know, a week after this picture was taken I had a complete meltdown on the situation of our gross bedroom that is painted the color of poo. I told Jeremy I needed a happy place I could go after a long day. So he's letting me paint our room!! I'm hoping this turns into a complete room redo, but only time will tell.


(PART 2):
I love Alfred Hitchcock and couldn't help but pay tribute to him with another photo of where I sleep. Creepy, right? Yet another reason, we are painting our room.


Isn't that just the cutest face??


IN YOUR BAG:
I carry around my diaper bag 90% of the time. I am also OCD when it comes to keeping it organized and clean. So much so, in fact, that I go through it every other day to make sure all is where it should be and no other items have gotten mixed in.


I am currently part of a Journey Group through our church. The material is challenging and depending on the week can be a little overwhelming. But it has been a great way to connect to other women and grow.


Happiness is snuggling on the couch with my love after a really long day.


MORNING:
I started a semi-juice diet on the 16th. Then, I discovered that to continue forward and add veggies to it, I need a juicer. Thankfully, a friend is going to let me borrow hers and try out to see if it is something that I want to get serious about.

 

WATER


 

SOMETHING PURCHASED:
Time to start working on wall art for our living room!! I'm really excited to see how the room finishes up. 



 

SWEET:
An afternoon in the backyard.




I love them. I love them. I love them.


Have I mentioned the rain lasted for forever?

 

B's shoes were missing.




SOMETHING OLD:
Our home was built in 1920. We love it. It's full of character and charm. I am so thankful for it.


My guilty pleasures include a coke zero each day (sometimes two), anything sweet and chocolate, and the hotness on Vampire Diaries. 

No comments: