January 10, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge

Have you heard of Instagram? It is seriously my favorite photo sharing app. If you don't have it, you must get it immediately. Then, you can follow me and I'll follow you and we'll be friends for life. The app is seriously cool.

Well, for the month of January many Instagram users are taking part in a 31 day challenge. We have a topic each day that we must capture in a single photo. Isn't that a great way to get to know each other?? Well, I decided to post on here the pictures as well.


Topic: YOU


BREAKFAST: 
I had sausage balls that morning. Yum!!


I ADORE: I adore my family so much. 


LETTERBOX:
I think it is so cool that our mail comes in through our front door and our mailman walks the street.


SOMETHING I WORE:
Scarves and coats are a wintertime must in my wardrobe. 


MAKES ME SMILE:
Baby mess makes me smile. 
I love looking around my house and seeing remnants that Bradley has been there.


FARVOURITE:
Gilmore Girls is by far my favorite TV show of all time. I own the entire series and watch through it all at least once a year. They just don't make TV like that anymore. 


MY SKY:
I love me a winter sky with bare branches. Unfortunately, this year these days have been rare. Yesterday, it was in the mid-70s and muggy... I was so disappointed. It felt much like a summer day. Not a winter one.


DAILY ROUTINE:
Each morning I get to wake this little guy up and it is by far my favorite routine. He is usually all smiles and wants to tell me all about what happened while we all slept. We talk, play, look out the window, play some more, and then get dressed for the day. 


CHILDHOOD:
I received Ziggy as a birthday gift on my first birthday. He slept with me until I got married. 
And now, he sleeps with Bradley. I love that we can share something like that with each other.

So there you have the first 10 days of the challenge. It is so fun to look at other people's routines and favorite things. I've really enjoyed it. Look out for the next 10 in about 10 days. :-)

No comments: