August 14, 2012

First Day of School

Today is a BIG day for Bradley. This morning, he went to "school" for the first time. I am so excited for him to be able to have this experience. Not only is he going to be able to make lots of friends and do tons of fun things, but the program he's in follows a curriculum so he'll be learning as well.

 B's book bag!  
(I figured the Fox is studious and being a future doctor, he needs to be studious as well.)

The following pictures were taken right before we left. B was trying to figure out his new bag while refusing to smile at the camera. And this is the first time I've used my real camera in a while so the images aren't the clearest... Ha! At least I took some pictures, right???





Bradley did great when I dropped him off. He cried a little, but quickly found a toy and a friend and I became obsolete. It definitely made leaving him easier knowing he wasn't wailing!

I arrived at pick up time just a little early so that I could spy on him through the two way mirror.


 He was just hanging out messing with the bulletin board. When I picked him up, he immediately assumed we were going to see "Dada" because we usually do after nursery time at church. He was so funny. "Dada, dada, dada..." In the car, I asked him how his day was, he proceeded to say, "Knock Knock" while making the motion with his hands. I responded, "Who's there?" To which, he mumbled something and started laughing. Ha! He's so goofy.

I'm so excited to see all he learns and to watch him grow new friendships.

And in case you are wondering: the letter for August is "H" and the color is "Yellow."












No comments: